Friday, January 20, 2012

Hot Off the Presses!

I love magazines. I love a well-designed, eye-catching cover. I love taking a moment to myself to dissect an issue, first doing a quick flip-through, deciding what deserves a second look, then diving in to consume it all. It doesn't matter if it's a fashion magazine or The New Yorker or Fly Rod & Reel. I have a system and it's like meditation. Give me a stack of magazines and I'll check out for hours.

Bridal magazines make me especially giddy, simply because they cover a happy topic and because they are full of flowers, of course! The images in bridal magazines are so beautiful and appealing, they are practically edible, bursting with sumptuous fabrics, mouthwatering cakes and dazzling flowers. 

I especially love it when I open a bridal magazine and find coverage our work. It's so flattering! I thought I'd share some recent attention we've received. Thanks to the editorial staffs of Salt Lake/Park City Bride & Groom and Utah Bride & Groom. We are elated to adorn your pages!

 






































The sweet and seasonal boutonniere above, featuring ranunculi and acorns, was designed for the wedding of our own Lindsay!
Can you guess who this is? It's Lindsay! She's holding the bouquet she designed, a bombshell of orange dahlias, garden roses and bittersweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment