Friday, September 2, 2011

Beyond Bridal

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of designing flowers for the wedding of our ultimate TriFecTa-I Deux customer, and a lovely woman to boot. Sarah hired us to design her simple but fabulous, blush-pink romantic wedding at Millcreek Inn. While meeting to discuss the flowers, she learned of I Deux and not only found her perfect gown, but consigned a beautiful gown she'd had languishing in her closet. She's the perfect TriFecTa trifecta! But back to the flowers, she brought in a photo from a magazine of a luscious bouquet the size of a basketball, with nothing but ivory spray roses and blush pink garden roses. I had never designed something that required so much wiring and shaping techniques. It was a challenge but turned out beautifully. When Sarah saw it and said, "It's more beautiful than I could have imagined," I was thrilled. Congrats and thanks to Sarah for making TriFecTa--and I Deux--a part of your big day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment